Join ArchiTangle’s digital division in Berlin for the exciting stage of launching a Blockchain-based consumer product
About us and the job:
We are looking for a motivated and highly self-driven student (m/f/d) to support our daily sales and business development as well as the strategic planning process for conquering an international market with a new blockchain-based product.
ArchiTangle is a Berlin-based independent publishing house and digital service provider in the architectural space, focusing on knowledge transfer and projects of social relevance. Founded in spring 2019, ArchiTangle’s publishing program spans the entire architecture spectrum and aims to preserve the exchange of architectural knowledge through publications and archiving.
More than Books: ArchiTangle’s novel blockchain-based archiving solution enables architects to securely store sensitive documents without any intermediaries. For launching this new product, we are seeking a highly engaged working student to support the product launch process.
• Support the founders in planning, organizing, and implementing various activities that ensure the launch of an innovative digital product.
• Apply your strong entrepreneurial drive in the preparation of the go-to-market concept, launch package, and product launch roadmap.
• Conduct and synthesize market research in emerging vertical market segments.
• Gather product expertise to generate customer interest
• Provide a demonstration of the product to ensure it fits each client’s needs
• Help the client identify their archiving needs
• Answer customer’s questions before and after purchase
• You are currently a student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences (FH) with a focus on sales and distribution majoring in business or related fields.
Your skills and competencies:
• Understanding of sales processes and dynamics.
• Commitment to excellent customer service.
• Technical understanding and affinity.
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
• Excellent German and English skills in speaking and writing
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office tools like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Good communication and networking skills as well as the ability to work in a team.
• Ability to learn and find creative hands-on solutions.
• Ability to work in a motivated, structured and independent manner.
• Become the founder’s associate and learn firsthand from the founders.
• Active participation in an end-to-end process of launching a brand-new digital product.
• Flexible working time and remote work in a start-up environment in Berlin.
• Join an agile work environment where your ideas count.
• Explore a world of opportunities for your professional development and network.
As this is a working student position, applicants should not be older than 35 at the time of applying.
Please send your application including all relevant documentation by June 14, 2022, to: email@example.com.
Please note that we will not answer automated job portal messages and that we only accept complete applications including all relevant documentation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!