We are looking for a motivated and highly self-driven Digital Sales and Marketing Manager to support our daily sales and business development as well as the strategic planning process for conquering international markets for innovative new digital products.
ArchiTangle is a Berlin-based independent publishing house and digital service provider in the architectural space, focusing on knowledge transfer and projects of social relevance. Founded in spring 2019, ArchiTangle’s publishing program spans the entire architecture spectrum and aims to preserve the exchange of architectural knowledge through publications and archiving.
More than Books: ArchiTangle’s novel blockchain-based archiving solution enables architects to securely store sensitive documents without any intermediaries. The Premier Blockchain-Based Data Safe for Architects by ArchiTangle will be introduced to the market in Q3, 2022, which will be one of your main tasks.
These are your tasks:
- Refinement and implementation of a go-to-market concept for a new digital product
- Strategy development and implementation of a digital strategy for ArchiTangle’s existing (analogue and digital) products incl. multi-channel communication and marketing campaigns
- Developing and marketing new content (including text, video, and multimedia) for the Website and English- and German-language communication channels
- Maintaining and updating the websites; improving, monitoring success, reporting, and analyzing the UX and performance of the website (incl. SEO) as well as the English-language communication channels, using tools such as Searchmetrics, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ad Manager, Hotjar and Screaming Frog or similar
- Conducting and synthesizing market research in emerging vertical market segments to prepare the scaling of our solutions
- Coordinating, managing, developing, and evaluating the sales of our digital products
Your experience, skills, and competencies:
- University degree or equivalent education as well as profound professional experience in sales, digital marketing, communication, SEO and SEA, and social media
- Excellent and experienced project management skills
- Strong Hands-on mentality
- Strong IT skills, including use of standard software packages (MS Office 365 and Adobe Acrobat) and tools such as Searchmetrics, Google Analytics, Sprout Social, Hotjar, and Sitefinity (or other CMS). Experience with Adobe Suite is a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, specifically an ability to present complex issues
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and German
- Entrepreneurial driven, proactive and self-motivated with a proven ability to follow through on commitments
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Customer-focused and -centric-oriented attitude
- Ability to build strong networks in- and outside of the company
- Great affinity for social media and technological developments
- Active participation in an end-to-end process of launching a brand-new digital product
- Work together with a highly motivated and enthusiastic small team with a common vision
- Room for ownership and initiative within a fast-growing start-up organization with international customers
- Competitive base salary & performance-related bonus
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Flexible working time and up to 50% possible remote work in a start-up environment in Berlin
Please apply digitally with your relevant documents, your possible starting date, and base salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org until June 14, 2022.
Please note that we will not answer automated job portal messages and that we only accept complete applications including all relevant documentation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!